Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh blog it has been so long. How I've missed you.

Oct. 10th was my husband and I's 2 year anniversary. 2 years, already!? I can hardly believe it.
The 2nd anniversary is the cotton anniversary, and we are trying to give gifts that relate in some way to whatever anniversary theme it is. It gives us a little bit of a challenge and we must think creatively when buying our gifts for each other. I like the challenge! :)

I made Brant a cork board map, where we can pin our adventures as a married couple. One of my many Pinterest ideas. Here is the link...
http://lifeblessons.blogspot.com/2010/10/making-artwork-my-travel-map-craft.html

And here's it is...








Brant got creative too. He got me an antique gold cameo necklace from Etsy. The pink color on the necklace is called "cotton candy pink" :) I love it! He knows me so well.
I also loved this because at our wedding reception we had a cotton candy machine and it was a hit! Especially for the kids at heart :)


I love the vintage style hook.



Also, I surprised Brant with a small cake that resembled our cake topper. We were never able to eat our cake topper because it wasn't wrapped right, so it tasted like freezer. The fine people at Cake, Hope & Love recreated it for us and it was delicious! Butter cream icing and red velvet cake, just like our wedding cake. If you haven't been to Cake, Hope and Love yet, you really need to, they are the best!
We sat down and flipped through our wedding album while we ate it's

See our wedding album here... http://www.blurb.com/books/1103517


We stayed in the Hyatt in downtown Columbus and had an amazing view!






We had dinner at Buca di Beppo. yum!


The next day we went to Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams. It was amazing ice cream! I so wish we had one in Dayton. I also love the way it is decorated, too cute!






It was a lovely fall afternoon on High St.


the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment